Volleyball WA is looking to appoint an energetic, marketing and communications whizz to drive advocacy, sponsorship, membership and participation across all codes of volleyball while deepening audience engagement.
Responsibilities include marketing, communications, sponsor and member engagement plus the management of two key staff members and leading a couple of VWA working groups.
We are looking for someone who meets the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications, public relations or related field
- Demonstrated ability to devise, implement and review creative marketing campaigns with a strong digital focus
- Demonstrated ability for developing and managing social media
- Confidence in engaging with internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Experience in the sports industry or not-for-profit sector
All applications must include the following;
Cover letter that includes addressing your experience of being able to deliver the selection criteria as outlined in the position description
Current Curriculum Vitae, including referee details
Applications must be submitted to Robyn Kuhl, CEO Volleyball WA via email [email protected]. Applications close COB Friday 9th February 2024.
For more information on the role please see the Position Description