Join a Kids Volley Program
These clinics have been designed for pre-primary and primary school children. There are a number of different centres currently running programs. To register for one near you click on one of the links below. Programs normally begin at the start of each new Term.
- Aquinas College (Reds Volleyball Club)
- Bunbury PCYC (PCYC)
- Cockburn CRC (AVAcademy / Southern Cross Volleyball Club)
- Inner City Beach Courts (The Hub Volleyball Club)
- Joondalup Indoor Beach (Northern Suburbs Volleyball Academy)
- Lakeside Recreation Centre (Volleyball WA)
- LeisureFit Melville (Fremantle Volleyball Club)
- Lords Recreation Centre (Jungle Sports)
- Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre (Mandurah Volleyball Association)
- Morley Primary School (Volleyball WA)
- Ossie Indoor Beach Volleyball (AVAcademy / Southern Cross Volleyball Club)
- Piara Waters Novelli Reserve (AVAcademy / Southern Cross Volleyball Club)
- Port Kennedy Indoor Beach Volleyball (AVAcademy / Southern Cross Volleyball Club)
- Penrhos College (Reds Volleyball Club)
- Rossmoyne Senior High School (Rossmoyne Volleyball Club)
- Stirling Leisure Centre Hamersley (Northern Stars Volleyball Club)
- Thornlie Community Centre (Jungle Sports)
If you cannot find a centre within 10km of your home please fill out our Kid Volley Expression of Interest Form.
Become a Kids Volley Centre?
Clubs, Associations, Recreation Centres and Schools can all become Kid Volley Centres. The Spikezone junior program is delivered at these centres.
If you would like to become a Kid Volley Centre and would like more information you can contact the Schools and Junior Development Coordinator at [email protected]