We are on the hunt for the best picture from our Australian Junior Beach Volleyball Championship at Scarborough Beach. The most popular photo will win a Mikasa VLS300 Beach volleyball. To Enter:
- Like Volleyball WA on Facebook and follow us on Instagram (vballwa)
- Post a picture of AJBVC action on Instagram or Facebook
- Tag Volleyball WA in the picture
- Hashtag #vwa, #ajbvc, #visitscarborough in the picture
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Entry to the VWA AJBVC Photo Competition is limited to entrants in Australia only. Entrants under 18 must get permission from their parents prior to entry. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- All entrants agree to their images being published in any subsequent VWA publications, website and other media.
- VWA does not support inappropriate content, and reserves the right to disqualify an entry into the competition if VWA deems the photo inappropriate or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Entrants should seek permission from individuals in the submitted photo before uploading their photo entry.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Winners will be determined by the number of “likes” received on their photo. There will only be one Facebook winner and one Instagram winner. An entrant can only win once in the competition.
- The prize for each winner in the competition is a Mikasa Beach Champ VLS300 valued at $90.
- The Competition opens 5th April, 2017 and closes on Friday 14th April 2017 at 12noon. The Winners will be selected by VWA staff on Tuesday 18th April and will be contacted within 24 hours via Facebook and Instagram to claim their prize.
- VWA’s selection decision is final and no appeals will be accepted.
Contact [email protected] or 9228 8522 for additional information.