The following Expression of Interest is for those who would like to hold the Education position on the Volleyball Australia Referee Committee (VARC).
The position of VARC Education Member will be appointed to serve a term until 1 January 2023. The Education Member responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Level 1 to 4 Course Development – developing and reviewing courses for officials and providing relevant communication to ensure all officials and prospective officials are aware of what is required
- Assist Volleyball Australia in the structure of the education framework and ensuring it provides quality education
- Accreditation Activities – identifying what is required for accreditation and how we manage
- Development of a review committee to establish consistency with education courses
- Under the direction of the Chair, undertake any other roles and responsibilities
To apply for this position you must have the following:
- Current membership with your state association
- Letter of recommendation from the state volleyball association
- The process will consist of a review of the applications received and an interview process may be conducted either in person or online.
In addition to the above, all appointed members of VARC will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement, social media policy, code of behaviour and the VARC agreement policy.
Please contact [email protected] should you have any questions. Otherwise please complete the below form:
This EOI will close 11:59 PM (EST) Sunday, March 8 2020.