Level 2 Development Referee Course
Date: Sunday 20th June 2021
Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Where: Volleyball WA – 180 Charles Street, West Perth
Price: $81.50 (Platinum/Gold Members) or $86.50 (Other Members)
Course Presenter: TBC
The course will cover:
- Volleyball rules
- Players correct positioning on the court
- How to start and end a match
The requirements to complete the Level 2 Referee Course are:
- Participants must have a valid Level 1 Referee accreditation
- Participants must be at least 14 years of age to be eligible.
- If you are over the age of 18, you must have a Working with Children Check.
- Completion of the Play by the Rules Harassment and Discrimination & Child Protection modules outlined below.
- Completion of the SportAus Community Officiating General Principles module outlined below (teachers are exempt from this pre-requisite)
To register for the course, log in to your Membership account through the portal and select the Level 2 Development Referee Course – June 2021 under Upcoming Events.
For further information please contact [email protected] or call the office on 9228 8522.